All applicants must state personal immigration status in the Curriculum Vitae
i.e. NZ resident, NZ citizen, or open work visa holder, and provide details of contactable referees (minimum two).
Curriculum Vitae received which do not include these critical elements will not be considered
𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 | 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧
Posted on behalf of Taranaki Cricket Association
If you’re ready to develop Taranaki’s next generation of cricketers and lead them to success at the crease, then you might be just the person for this newly created cricket development and leadership role
𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚
This role is responsible for overseeing all the cricketing programmes run by Taranaki cricket, from community and school programmes, through to our high performance and representative teams.
You’ll need a passion for the game and the ability to spread that passion all around the region, helping drive participation and growth at all levels of the game.
Working under the direction of the General Manager to execute the strategic vision, you’ll be focused on developing players and coaches at all levels of the game, with the support of a specialist High Performance Coach and responsible for building and coordinating a team of summer coaches.
Taranaki Cricket is looking for someone who has a background in cricket coaching and high performance sport along with leadership, communication and planning skills.
You will be in your happy place in the nets and on the field as well as out and about promoting participation and performance in our sport.
You’ll be comfortable working hands-on with people from all backgrounds and developing players and coaches at all ability levels, from kids starting out to elite cricketers.
𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 & 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
● A passion for cricket and sports management.
● Strong leadership qualities.
● Expertise in developing players and coaches, along with either a Level 3 coaching qualification or an eagerness to work towards it.
● A proven ability to develop and run cricketing programmes and events.
● Planning, communication and presentation skills.
● A track record of building good relationships
𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪:
● We’ll continue to invest in your growth and development, ensuring you have the skills and experience to take your career wherever you want to go.
● A supportive General Manager and Board.
● Work/life balance – with give and take flexibility throughout the year.
● Working with a dedicated, passionate and skilled team, who all pitch in when needed to get the job done
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM 16 May 2022
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: RYAN EVANS (TCA General Manager) by emailing Ryan here
Central Districts Cricket Association Chapman Pavilion at McLean Park Latham Street, Napier